As we step closer to the last week of 2018, one can expect holiday cheer, quality time with family and friends, and holiday parties to all pile up on our end-of-the-year calendar. Here are five best ways to gear ourselves
- Dazzling Outfits
Hitting the best party in town? Embrace sequins. Pick from New Look’s blue sequinned number or Mango’s burgundy dress to channel the current party trend. Those who wish to ring in the New Year with something out-of-the-box can check out the sequinned jumpsuit by Dress The Population. MSGM’s fringed sequinned skirt, paired with a black tie top by the same label, will also make for a boomerang-worthy outfit. Sequins too much for you? Go with Isabel Marant’s knotted leather dress, or throw Topshop’s glittery pinstriped jacket over their strappy jumpsuit.
2.When Globe is your Venue
Here are a five of the best places you can end your year with a bang and start a new one on a happy note
- Sydney. Sydney, Australia, is the first major international city to greet the New Year at midnight.
- Hong Kong. The dramatic skyline in Hong Kong provides a sight visitors never forget, and New Year’s Eve fireworks just up the ante. …
3.Lucky foods to eat
- Black-Eyed Peas, Greens, and Cornbread. Luck factor: Even folks who aren’t from the Southern United States go all in on eating black-eyed peas and leafy greens for good luck on New Year’s Day. …
- Pork. Luck factor: Pork for progress! …
- Grapes. …
- Pomegranates. …
- Fish. …
4. Pour me ?
- Pomegranate thyme bubbly rosé
- Faux champagne
- Cranberry Cava cocktail
- Cranberry pomegranate bourbon sparkler
- Basil Moscow mule
5.Commit yourself .
With all fun comes the new year resolution . Here are top 10 resolution for 2019 .Pick any one to upgrade .
1.Improve your fitness
3. Quit smoking
4. Quit drinking
5. Learn something new
6. Travel more
7. Volunteer( help people selflessly)
8. Meet someone
9. Sleep more
10. Get out of debt