The Lake District is also well known as THE Lakes or Lakeland. It is basically a mountainous region in the North West of England. It is a very popular holiday destination. It is well known for its lakes, mountains, and forests.
- The visitors can enjoy a peaceful boat ride on the Ullswater while enjoying the scenic beauty around and the view of the Lake District from the water.
- Of the many treasures yet to be discovered in the Englis Lake District, Lowther Castle is a real gem. It is built at the turn of the 19th century, on the site of two previous houses, the castle was a grand affair boasting a room for every day of the year. Its gardens were the biggest treasure of the North, Seventy years on from its demolition, Lower Castle is now one of the most intriguing visitor attractions in the country.
- In Ayside, there is private land of 5 acres site, where the visitors can take a walk with these well built and adorably trained hybrid wolves Maska and Kajika. The co-director of the Predator Experience, Dee and Daniel Ashman are there to share an amazing set of exciting stories about the behavioral patterns of these wolves.
- Cumbria has a wide spread of green fields and flocks and flocks of sheep are seen to be grazing every day.
- Dozens of swans are to be seen enjoying the sunset by the Derwentwater and adding to the scenic beauty of the place.
- Castle Rigg stone circle- This is constructed around 3000 Bc in the late Neolithic period. Those British stone circles creates a breathtaking view of the space and the mountains of Blencartha, Helvellyn and Skiddaw.