Well, 2018 felt like as if the entire young generation of Bollywood was trying to rush in and get married. While each of the celebrity pairs stayed in the talks for a month or so after the commencement of their marriage ceremony; the one constant name that stayed in the highlight for the entire 2018 is Sabyasachi Mukherjee.
This year clearly belonged to Sabyasachi Mukherjee, the great fashion designer, and stylist. From Dipika Padukone who got married in the month of November to Priyanka Chopra who followed soon behind, getting married in the month of December, we saw all these lovely brides being clad in beautiful pieces from the weddings collections of Sabyasachi. He had styled these celebs exceptionally well. Let us have a look at his other masterpieces from earlier this year.
Apart from the brides and the bridesmaids, the friends of brides also rocked and looked quite stunning in Sabyasachi pieces throughout the year. We spotted a few beauties at the reception ceremony of Sonam Kapoor Ahuja and Anand Ahuja looking absolutely dashing in their Sabyasachi outfit.
- Among them, Alia Bhatt stole the show in her light green lehenga from Sabyasachi collections which she had styled with mid-parted hair with a pretty mangtika to complete the look.
2. We even spotted Kangana Ranaut looking an absolute beauty in a black saree from Sabyasachi collection and was styled exquisitely to complete her red carpet look.
3. Karishma Kapoor was also spotted wearing another beautiful piece by the designer. She looked lovely in this gorgeous black sari that was heavily embodied with beautiful tilla work.
Even the newbies of the industry have entrusted their faith in the designer to style them up for their big events.
4. Just a few days back, we spotted Sara Ali Khan in one of the promotional events for her latest film, Kedarnath, looking heavenly beautiful in one of the masterpieces designed by Sabyasachi. She had paired an intricately embroidered black tulle skirt along with a black sequin top.
5. Saina Nehwal was also spotted wearing a sari from the Sabyasachi wedding collection on her wedding day.
6. Sabyasachi has always been in the talks. Be it celebrities or sport personalities, every woman dreams to be a sabyasachi bride and so did Anushka Sharma got married last December.